The 2094 Kinetix® 6000 multi-axis servo drives help improve system performance while saving time and money. This drive helps make wiring, programming, operation and diagnostics quicker and easier. It also helps you reduce engineering and installation time while adding flexibility for demanding motion control applications. Our drivers meet global voltage requirements.
• 0.3…3.0 kW continuous power output
• Input voltage: 195…265V 3-phase AC and 324…528V 3-phase AC
• 1…8 axes on power rail
• Includes 6 inputs: 2 record inputs, 1 reset input, 2 overtravel inputs and 1 axis enable input
• Seamless integration into the Logix platform for multi-axis integrated motion control
• Small size for increased flexibility in machine design
• High accuracy and throughput through advanced control functions
• Reduce total number of connections through simplified wiring and modular design
• Available with built-in multi-turn absolute encoder to hold position during power down
• Peak boost configuration supports motion control applications that require rapid acceleration and deceleration in limited time
• Can generate torque up to 250% of continuous rated current with limited duty cycle
• Provides higher peak current, which reduces the size of drive power supplies and motion axis modules and reduces required panel space
Built-in security features:
• Safe Torque Off is certified to ISO 13849-1 PLe/SIL3 and requires an external safety relay to meet EN954-1 Category 3 requirements. Prevents the drive from restarting if the safety circuit is tripped.