Encoder output module
The 2198 encoder output module can synchronize devices with integrated motion on your EtherNet/IP system. It synchronizes to any real or virtual axis of motion and is ideal for use with Kinetix® and PowerFlex® drives.
• Synchronize with any axis of motion, not just nearby axes
• Provides in-cabinet installation, eliminating the need for an encoder on the machine
• Provides configurable output: pulse train or quadrature
• Includes dual EtherNet/IP ports to support various network topologies
• Provides role-based access control to routines and user-defined directives