FLEX 5000 I/O(5094 FLEX I/O）
The FLEX 5000 I/O is a reliable and flexible distributed I/O solution that enables users to select I/O based on operational needs. FLEX 5000 I/O enhances communication with 1 Gb EtherNet/IP™ connections for higher speeds and greater bandwidth. In addition to standard modules, flexibility is available through a variety of network architectures and topology options, and security modules are available.
• 1 Gb EtherNet/IP supporting DLR, linear and star topologies, and PRP topologies in future releases.
• Multiple architectural options supporting two copper or two fiber small form-factor pluggable (SFP) transceiver ports on the network
• Snap-in installation via live insertion and removal (RIUP) for easy module replacement while the system is running
• Mount up to 16 modules vertically or horizontally on a single node in any module order to optimize form factor
• Suitable for extreme environments and hazardous areas, capable of operating in temperatures ranging from -40° to 70°C
• Certifications include c-UL-us, CE, RCM, Ex, IECEx and KC
• A broad portfolio of fail-safe modules, TÜV certified up to SIL 3/PLe/Category 4, will be available soon, including digital, analog, configurable RTD/thermocouples and frequency counters