FactoryTalk Batch allows you to apply a control and information system throughout your process to increase capacity and product quality, save energy and raw materials, and reduce process variation and human intervention. It enables you to develop modern batch control strategies by supporting flexible production capabilities and standardized company procedures while accelerating product and process development.
The end result - better utilization of your equipment, improved product quality, better demand for visualization and accessible data, lower costs.
Optimize production processes
Material Manager provides instant, plant-level material management and tracking integrated with company-wide inventory management applications. It complements your ERP system by collecting the detailed tracking information needed to optimize your supply chain and e-commerce fulfillment.
eProcedure software automates manual processes for sequencing and documenting manufacturing operations using an interactive web-based interface. eProcedure provides consistency of automated controls in manual operations. Use eProcedure to guide operators manually or add links to production documents such as operating procedures, material safety data sheets and equipment maintenance manuals. Mandatory sign-off for compliance with 21CFR Part 11 requirements.
Controller or server level batch sorting
• Allows machine builders to develop and deliver fully tested slides that end users can integrate into batch processes with minimal validation and commissioning effort
• FactoryTalk Batch can sequence batches at the controller level, closer to the equipment, providing faster changeovers for time-sensitive programs. End users will discover new opportunities to take a batch approach that previously would not tolerate delays from serverized stepping or network latency
• Minimize required rework when scaling manufacturers of small controller-based batch systems to larger server-based batch systems
Mobility and enhanced HMI functionality
• Graphics adapt to any mobile device such as iPhone and Android
• Leverage the batch system's HMI visualization interface on existing FactoryTalk batch workstations
• Helps create intuitive workflows that reduce procedural steps and increase collaboration
• Access real-time information, interact with processes, and ensure safety certification anywhere in the plant
For system requirements and compatibility information, visit the Product Compatibility Download Center.
Building 6, Ningxing Jiali Plaza, No. 185 Mingxin Road, Yinzhou District, Ningbo City
Tel：( 86-574 ) 87861201
Fax：( 86-574 ) 87861200
WeChat public account
Video number QR code