Stratix 5100 Wireless Access Point Workgroup Bridge
Our Stratix 5100™ Access Point/Workgroup Bridge can be used in autonomous or Cisco Unified networks. This device provides connectivity for hard-to-wire areas and remote access areas. It provides design flexibility and helps increase productivity and efficiency at the factory floor.
• Provides pre-programmed default configurations for prioritizing EtherNet/IP (QoS) for easy setup for industrial applications
• Provides Power over Ethernet (PoE) connectivity for remote or hard-to-wire areas to minimize hardware and wiring costs
• Compliant with widely adopted IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n standards to help improve device and data security
• Includes MIMO technology for improved latency and jitter performance with three spatial streams
• Provides high-speed connections with data transfer rates up to 450-Mbps for networks requiring high-bandwidth support
• Source-level integration with Rockwell Automation Integrated Architecture® systems through Studio 5000® user-defined profiles (AOPs)