Eddy Current Probe System
The 1442 Series Eddy Current Sensor System has a measurement range of 0.1 to 29 mm (4 to 1142 mils) and is suitable for all dynamic or static displacement measurements, including vibration, velocity/acceleration, rotor/position, and differential expansion measurements.
• Ideal for vibration, velocity/acceleration, rotor/positioning and differential expansion measurements
• Offers non-contact measurement sensors
• Fully API-670 compliant
• The diameter of the sensor tip is 5~50mm (0.20~1.97in.)
• Frequency response from DC to 10Hz (-3dB)
• Use color-coded bars to ensure probes and extension cables are matched to the appropriate preamps