Our Bulletin 2080 Micro810® Programmable Logic Controllers are compact and act as smart relays with high current relay outputs, while providing the programming capabilities of a micro PLC. These controllers support 12 I/O points with 4 high current relay outputs (8A) for smart relay applications.
• Provides 12-point controller
• Includes 8 A output, eliminating the need for external relays
• Supports program download via USB programming port (adapter required)
• Use optional 1.5 in. local LCD to monitor and modify application data
• Configure and operate smart relay function blocks without programming (LCD required)
• c-UL-us CL1DIV2; • CE; • C-Tick; • KC
Products marked with the mark are certified accordingly. Please visit our product certification site for declarations of conformity, certificates and other certification details