RSView®32™ is an integrated component-based HMI for monitoring and controlling automated machines and processes. RSView32 expands your horizons with open technology, providing unprecedented connectivity to other Rockwell Software products, Microsoft products and third-party applications.
Core functions provide versatility to suit a range of integration needs - from machines to production lines to entire factories. RSView32 is an open system that can share workbench data with other manufacturing systems, providing real-time manufacturing information across the enterprise.
Designed for the Microsoft® Windows® environment, RSView32 easily interacts with the Rockwell Software integrated product line, Microsoft products and other third-party products.
• Language tag overrides save development time by enabling users to create spreadsheets of string tag values in different languages, and then select language-specific values at runtime.
• Interoperate with other component-based software products.
• Integrates Microsoft's popular Visual Basic® Application (VBA) as a built-in programming language, allowing for an almost seamless way to customize RSView32 projects.
• Supports OPC standard as server and client for fast and reliable communication with various hardware devices.
• Implement Add-On Architecture (AOA) technology to integrate new functionality directly into RSView32.
• Graphics Display is an OLE container for ActiveX® controls - with thousands of third-party ActiveX controls to choose from, you can drop ready-made solutions directly into your projects.
• Utilize the Security Wizard Registry to grant "non-administrators" more access to RSView32 and its add-ons.
• Single-point (point-to-point) and fully networked connections that can be configured to communicate on multiple networks simultaneously.
For system requirements and compatibility information, visit the Product Compatibility Download Center.