FactoryTalk ViewPoint extends access to FactoryTalk View Site Edition (SE) and Machine Edition (ME) applications to users' mobile devices to improve real-time decision making.
As an add-on to FactoryTalk® View SE and PanelView™ Plus, FactoryTalk ViewPoint provides a rich interactive experience, including real-time and historical trends. You get the simplicity of standard browser navigation and a new level of access to key FactoryTalk View information through a web browser. No client software to install and maintain, reducing total cost of ownership.
• Quick, secure access to shop floor HMI applications will simplify decision time.
• Configure role-based security for graphical screens and interactive features
• You decide which FactoryTalk View graphics screens can be accessed
• Connect to live data via FactoryTalk Live data and historical data via FactoryTalk Historian and FactoryTalk View Datalogs
• Simplified view of FactoryTalk alarms and events alarm-only interface
• Utilize FactoryTalk View-configured navigation and web browser features such as tab screens and favorites
• Supports most FactoryTalk View features such as number and string displays, global objects, embedded variables, parameters and dock displays
• Provides an accurate view of data from various client devices with a wide variety of screen sizes and resolutions
• Lower total cost of ownership because there is no software to install and maintain on client devices
• Allows system integrators and OEMs to securely monitor customer applications from anywhere to perform diagnostics or provide remote support
• The simplicity of using a web browser for quick and easy access to real-time and historical data in the office, home or on the road
• Supports multiple browsers and client devices for increased flexibility
• Allows easy access to FactoryTalk® View projects without application changes
• Enables you to make changes to the HMI application, including read/write functionality to save time by implementing updates remotely
• Provides superior system visualization solution as an architectural Andon Board to notify management, maintenance and other production quality or process issues
For system requirements and compatibility information, visit the Product Compatibility Download Center.