FactoryTalk Transaction Manager
FactoryTalk® Transaction Manager takes industrial transactions and tightly connects them to multiple systems, making them one. This helps you build end-to-end links, giving you the reliability to support enterprise-level integration.
In many cases, the FactoryTalk Transaction Manager is used in data logging situations where production data from a control system needs to be kept in a database. Unlike history applications, this software provides two-way data exchange between applications, such as databases and control systems for downloading production work orders. FactoryTalk Transaction Manager provides a new level of integration and visibility for many critical data transactions.
• Helps protect data integrity, including the ability to send failure notifications
• Provides the ability to restore service connections
• Cache transactions before they reach enterprise systems
• Support two-way transactions
• Data collection continues when adding new or modifying existing transactions
• Connect to various enterprise systems
For system requirements and compatibility information, visit the Product Compatibility Download Center.