Embedded Switch Technology
Embedded switch technology embeds Ethernet switch features into hardware to support high-performance applications. Using our dual-port products with embedded switch features, devices can be connected directly to the network without the use of a separate Ethernet switch, helping to reduce overall cost and simplify system configuration. These products support the use of Linear and Device Level Ring (DLR) topologies for EtherNet/IP™ applications.
• Embedded Ethernet switch technology in selected components that can communicate over an EtherNet/IP™ network, such as taps and communication interface modules
• Enables a wider range of EtherNet/IP application topology configurations, such as bus-type networks and device-level rings (DLRs), etc.
• No additional hardware required to connect to bus or ring topologies
• Provides high-performance ring function (make/break time < 3 ms); with diagnostics and fast recovery to reduce downtime
• Supports IEEE 1588 Precision Time Protocol (PTP) for precise time synchronization and Quality of Service (QoS) to help prioritize data transfers
• Includes open standard technology that can be adopted by third-party vendors for EtherNet/IP interoperability
Building 6, Ningxing Jiali Plaza, No. 185 Mingxin Road, Yinzhou District, Ningbo City
Tel：( 86-574 ) 87861201
Fax：( 86-574 ) 87861200
WeChat public account
Video number QR code