845D single lap
The 845D singleturn is a heavy duty NEMA Type 4 singleturn absolute position encoder that digitizes shaft angular position into one of several absolute code formats. The encoder has a unique digital output for each axis position. It uses a single laser diode and fiber optic assembly to generate a focused beam that passes through an encoded disk and is sensed as an advanced optical signal.
• Absolute Gray Code, Natural Binary or Binary Coded Decimal (BCD) output
• Optional lock command input for discrete I/O
• Optional 5V or 8-24V DC power requirements
• 85 °C (185 °F) operating temperature
• Electronic zero setting pin
• Field selectable directional control