Hazardous Location Display Integrated Computer
Our Bulletin 6181X Hazardous Location Display Integrated Computers are IECEx, ATEX Category 3 (for gases and dust) and UL Listed (for Class I, Division 2 Hazardous Locations) computers. These panel mount computers are suitable for extreme environments. The 12.1-inch TFT color display offers a pressure-sensitive touchscreen for easy viewing in sunlight.
• IECEx, ATEX and UL listed for hazardous locations
• Operates in environments ranging from -20 to 70 °C (-4 to 158 °F)
• Includes one CompactFlash and one half-length PCI expansion slot
• Includes clone utility for system backup and recovery
• Includes diagnostic utilities for hardware analysis and system troubleshooting
• Available for Windows® XP Professional or Windows 7 operating systems